2008-10-12

Location, location, location for adverts? Earnings - October 6-12, 2008  

0 comments

Well, here are the figures:

Adsense: $3.87.
Scratchback: $0.00.
Widgetbucks: $0.00.
Amazon Affiliates: $0.00.
Squidoo: $0.00.

$6.64 for 8 weeks work

My best Adsense week since starting this tracking, and it mainly appears to have come from one blog, which I tweaked recently to have bigger Google Adsense adverts in a more prominent position for eyeballs.

I actually implemented it before last week's report - when I earned a record $0.00. And that's despite the fact traffic has been similar for both weeks, so either it took a week to really start to kick in, or I've just been lucky - the next couple of weeks should tell!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories