2008-10-19

Earnings Report: October 13-19 2008  

0 comments

Well, not a record week - and a bit of a lack of posting on my behalf if I'm being honest. But at least some payment is still trickling in. Whether or not it pays for my hosting for some of my sites will be another question!

Adsense: $2.50
Scratchback: $0.00.
Widgetbucks: $0.00.
Amazon Affiliates: $0.00.
Squidoo: $0.00.



$9.14 for 9 weeks work.

If I was aiming to monetise successfully, a viable target from my research seemed to be around $1 per day, per site. Not a huge amount, but if a site could raise that with a minimum of upkeep, and that could be scaled across numerous sites, I could make the start of a reasonable second income, say $10 per day, $70 per week, $280 per month and $3360 per year. Enough to pay for all hosting, and make a really small profit - enough to then start adding more.

Instead, I'm currently managing $1 per week across five sites (Three on blogspot, and two self-hosted).

That's a looooooooooooooooooong way off.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories